Today I have added events from years 2001 and 2005. I have replaced some of the MQs for HQs pictures and added much more to each folders.
Like last year Keri and Matthew attended again Brooklyn Bridge Park Conservancy Brooklyn Black Tie Ball. Keri was stunning in Johanna Ortiz dress which features a strapless neckline and a fluted silhouette.
Now in its fifth year, the Brooklyn Black Tie Ball returns to Pier 2 where the Manhattan skyline and sweeping views of New York harbor will serve as the magnificent backdrop for the evening’s celebration of New York City’s most spectacular waterfront park.
“I’m not joking, we come here three times a day,” said actress Keri Russell, standing next to Matthew Rhys, her partner on “The Americans” and in real life.
“We have three kids, three different ages, and they all have their own thing to do here,” Rhys said. The eldest shoots hoops. The 5-year-old plays soccer.
“We ride our bikes, baby on our back, with coffee,” Russell said.
Next week, they start shooting the final season of “The Americans” — their last opportunity to show off disguises as undercover Russian spies pretending to be all manner of innocents.
“I like the really ugly ones,” Russell said. “I have one that’s sort of an old lady, grayish hair and glasses that’s funny.”
Rhys’s favorite is the one with a dark, thin mustache. He calls it Fernando.
“That’s the hot, sexy one,” Russell said.
– Events 2017 Brooklyn Bridge Park Conservancy Brooklyn Black Tie Ball – October 5 2017
Over the years, the Jill Clayburgh has bequeathed several memorable roles to audiences, from an affluent Upper East Sider in Unmarried Woman to, most recently, Kristin Wiig’s quirky mom in Bridesmaids. And her generosity extends to the theater, too. Last night at the New York City Ballet Fall Gala at New York’s Lincoln Center, Keri Russell credited the late actress, who she starred with in 1997’s When Innocence Is Lost, for introducing her to the ballet.
“When I first moved to New York, Jill Clayburgh had tickets every year and I used to use her seats to the matinee,” she told InStyle. “The ballet is such a fun, fancy part of being in New York.” Russell, in a black minidress by Johanna Ortiz, walked the red carpet arm in arm with her boyfriend, Matthew Rhys, who donned a Domenico Vacca suit—the same one he wore to the White House to meet Barack Obama. “The good president!” he said, laughing.
Inside, Russell and Rhys joined NYCB board of directors vice chair Sarah Jessica Parker, Matthew Broderick, Michelle Monaghan, Prabal Gurung, Hari Nef, and others for this year’s performance, which showcased four choreographer and designer collaborations: Lauren Lovette and Fernando Garcia and Laura Kim of Monse, Justin Peck and Tsumori Chisato, Gianna Reisen and Virgil Abloh of Off-White, and Troy Schumacher and Jonathan Saunders.
Keri and Matthew attended the New York City Ballet’s 2017 Fall Fashion Gala at David H. Koch Theater at Lincoln Center on September 28 in New York City. keri looks really beautiful wearing Johanna Ortiz.
This year’s gala Chairmen were Claire and Christopher Mann, Karen and Tommy Murphy, Betsy and Rob Pitts, and Sarah Jessica Parker. The onstage program featured four World Premiere ballets, including:
– World Premiere ballet by Principal Dancer Lauren Lovette in partnership with Fernando Garcia and Laura Kim of MONSE and Oscar de la Renta
– World Premiere ballet by Resident Choreographer Justin Peck with costumes by Tsumori Chisato
– World Premiere ballet by recent School of American Ballet alumna and former New York Choreographic Institute participant Gianna Reisen in collaboration with Virgil Abloh of Off-White
– World Premiere ballet by Soloist Troy Schumacher paired with Jonathan Saunders
– Events New York City Ballet’s 2017 Fall Fashion Gala – September 28 2017
Keri attended two Emmy after parties. First was Governors Ball where she posed with J.J. Abrams. The second one was the Netflix Primetime Emmy Party where she was photographed with Elisa Pugliese, Keegan-Michael Key and Matthew Rhys.
– Events Netflix Primetime Emmys Party – September 17 2017
– Events The 69th Primetime Emmy Awards Governors Ball – September 17 2017
Keri and Matthew Rhys attended the 69th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards at Microsoft Theater on September 17 in Los Angeles. Keri was wearing a J. Mendel gown, Tom Ford shoes, a Tyler Ellis bag, and Nikos Koulis jewelry. Sadly Keri didn’t win. The award goes to Elisabeth Moss for The Handmaid’s Tale.
– Events 69th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards – September 17 2017
Keri and Matthew arrived at the FX and Vanity Fair Emmy Celebration at Craft on September 16 in Century City. Keri looks absolutely gorgeous in wearing J Mendel Spring 2018 tangerine ruffled gown.
– Events FX and Vanity Fair Emmy Celebration – September 17 2017
Keri and Matthew Rhys attended ‘mother!’ New York Premiere at Radio City Music Hall on September 13 in New York City. It looks like they had so much fan at the red (black) carpet. It was a nice surprise to see them before the Emmy weekend.
– Events Mother New York Premiere – September 13 2017
Saks Fifth Ave and Vogue teamed up to throw the chicest party of the summer yet at EMP Summer House on Thursday. Aperol spritzes flowed as guests showed off their summer cocktail best at East Hampton’s hottest new spot. Keri Russell, who helped host, was joined by newlyweds Brendan Fallis and Hannah Bronfman, as well as director, Darren Aronofsky.
Lobster rolls, oysters, and more kept guests going before the four course meal prepared by the Eleven Madison Park pop-up team. The beautifully decorated dining room hosted a night full of conversation and good eats.
– Events Saks Fifth Avenue & Vogue Kick Off the Summer – July 6 2017
I have been working on events in our gallery. Today I have been able to replace MQ for HQs pictures and added much more to each events. So please check them out. Keri looks lovely with long and curly hair.
– Events Sheenway School Honors Maxine Walters > August 6 1994
– Events 10th Carousel of Hope Ball to Benefit Juvenile Diabetes > October 28 1994
– Events Phenomenon Los Anegles Premiere > June 28 1996
– Events Felicity Press Conference – October 1998 NEW
– Events WB All Star Party > July 25 1998
– Events American History X Premiere – October 26 1998 NEW
– Events Shine Media Awards > November 4 1998