Today I have added events from years 2001 and 2005. I have replaced some of the MQs for HQs pictures and added much more to each folders.
Keri filming The Americans with episode being directed by Matthew Rhys on November 10.
– The Americans On the Set – November 10 2017
– Magazine Scans Woman & Home South Africa – November 2017
Added Blu-ray screen captures from Keri’s role as Barbara Geoghegan in We Were Soldiers starring opposite Mel Gibson and Madeleine Stowe have now been added to the gallery.
We Were Soldiers is a 2002 American war film that dramatizes the Battle of Ia Drang on November 14, 1965. The film was directed by Randall Wallace and stars Mel Gibson. It is based on the book We Were Soldiers Once… And Young by Lieutenant General (Ret.) Hal Moore and reporter Joseph L. Galloway, both of whom were at the battle.
– We Were Soldiers DVD Captures
– We Were Soldiers DVD Captures Deleted Scene – We Do What We Have To
I was able to add full scans from The Hollywood Reporter May 30 2014 issue.
– Magazine Scans The Hollywood Reporter – May 30 2014
Like last year Keri and Matthew attended again Brooklyn Bridge Park Conservancy Brooklyn Black Tie Ball. Keri was stunning in Johanna Ortiz dress which features a strapless neckline and a fluted silhouette.
Now in its fifth year, the Brooklyn Black Tie Ball returns to Pier 2 where the Manhattan skyline and sweeping views of New York harbor will serve as the magnificent backdrop for the evening’s celebration of New York City’s most spectacular waterfront park.
“I’m not joking, we come here three times a day,” said actress Keri Russell, standing next to Matthew Rhys, her partner on “The Americans” and in real life.
“We have three kids, three different ages, and they all have their own thing to do here,” Rhys said. The eldest shoots hoops. The 5-year-old plays soccer.
“We ride our bikes, baby on our back, with coffee,” Russell said.
Next week, they start shooting the final season of “The Americans” — their last opportunity to show off disguises as undercover Russian spies pretending to be all manner of innocents.
“I like the really ugly ones,” Russell said. “I have one that’s sort of an old lady, grayish hair and glasses that’s funny.”
Rhys’s favorite is the one with a dark, thin mustache. He calls it Fernando.
“That’s the hot, sexy one,” Russell said.
– Events 2017 Brooklyn Bridge Park Conservancy Brooklyn Black Tie Ball – October 5 2017
Keri and Matthew attended the New York City Ballet’s 2017 Fall Fashion Gala at David H. Koch Theater at Lincoln Center on September 28 in New York City. keri looks really beautiful wearing Johanna Ortiz.
This year’s gala Chairmen were Claire and Christopher Mann, Karen and Tommy Murphy, Betsy and Rob Pitts, and Sarah Jessica Parker. The onstage program featured four World Premiere ballets, including:
– World Premiere ballet by Principal Dancer Lauren Lovette in partnership with Fernando Garcia and Laura Kim of MONSE and Oscar de la Renta
– World Premiere ballet by Resident Choreographer Justin Peck with costumes by Tsumori Chisato
– World Premiere ballet by recent School of American Ballet alumna and former New York Choreographic Institute participant Gianna Reisen in collaboration with Virgil Abloh of Off-White
– World Premiere ballet by Soloist Troy Schumacher paired with Jonathan Saunders
– Events New York City Ballet’s 2017 Fall Fashion Gala – September 28 2017
Keri attended two Emmy after parties. First was Governors Ball where she posed with J.J. Abrams. The second one was the Netflix Primetime Emmy Party where she was photographed with Elisa Pugliese, Keegan-Michael Key and Matthew Rhys.
– Events Netflix Primetime Emmys Party – September 17 2017
– Events The 69th Primetime Emmy Awards Governors Ball – September 17 2017
Keri and Matthew Rhys attended the 69th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards at Microsoft Theater on September 17 in Los Angeles. Keri was wearing a J. Mendel gown, Tom Ford shoes, a Tyler Ellis bag, and Nikos Koulis jewelry. Sadly Keri didn’t win. The award goes to Elisabeth Moss for The Handmaid’s Tale.
– Events 69th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards – September 17 2017
On the Saturday night before the Emmys, an assemblage of television stars from the stable of FX shows gathered at Craft, in Century City, Los Angeles, to celebrate its 55 nominations. For the second consecutive year, Vanity Fair and FX teamed up to host a starry, festive affair ahead of television’s biggest night. Actors from Atlanta, Feud, Louie, Better Things, American Horror Story, The Americans and more sipped on cocktails and enjoyed hors d’oeuvres as they caught up, comparing notes on their awards weekend plans and celebrating their success over the past year.
Real life-couple and The Americans co-stars Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys held court in the back of the restaurant, almost always surrounded by a group of well-wishers.
– Photoshoots Vanity Fair and FX’s 2017 Emmy Party Portraits – September 16