Keri and Matthew attended the New York City Ballet’s 2017 Fall Fashion Gala at David H. Koch Theater at Lincoln Center on September 28 in New York City. keri looks really beautiful wearing Johanna Ortiz.
This year’s gala Chairmen were Claire and Christopher Mann, Karen and Tommy Murphy, Betsy and Rob Pitts, and Sarah Jessica Parker. The onstage program featured four World Premiere ballets, including:
– World Premiere ballet by Principal Dancer Lauren Lovette in partnership with Fernando Garcia and Laura Kim of MONSE and Oscar de la Renta
– World Premiere ballet by Resident Choreographer Justin Peck with costumes by Tsumori Chisato
– World Premiere ballet by recent School of American Ballet alumna and former New York Choreographic Institute participant Gianna Reisen in collaboration with Virgil Abloh of Off-White
– World Premiere ballet by Soloist Troy Schumacher paired with Jonathan Saunders
– Events New York City Ballet’s 2017 Fall Fashion Gala – September 28 2017
Keri attended two Emmy after parties. First was Governors Ball where she posed with J.J. Abrams. The second one was the Netflix Primetime Emmy Party where she was photographed with Elisa Pugliese, Keegan-Michael Key and Matthew Rhys.
– Events Netflix Primetime Emmys Party – September 17 2017
– Events The 69th Primetime Emmy Awards Governors Ball – September 17 2017
Keri and Matthew Rhys attended the 69th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards at Microsoft Theater on September 17 in Los Angeles. Keri was wearing a J. Mendel gown, Tom Ford shoes, a Tyler Ellis bag, and Nikos Koulis jewelry. Sadly Keri didn’t win. The award goes to Elisabeth Moss for The Handmaid’s Tale.
– Events 69th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards – September 17 2017
Keri and Matthew arrived at the FX and Vanity Fair Emmy Celebration at Craft on September 16 in Century City. Keri looks absolutely gorgeous in wearing J Mendel Spring 2018 tangerine ruffled gown.
– Events FX and Vanity Fair Emmy Celebration – September 17 2017
Keri and Matthew Rhys attended ‘mother!’ New York Premiere at Radio City Music Hall on September 13 in New York City. It looks like they had so much fan at the red (black) carpet. It was a nice surprise to see them before the Emmy weekend.
– Events Mother New York Premiere – September 13 2017
Saks Fifth Ave and Vogue teamed up to throw the chicest party of the summer yet at EMP Summer House on Thursday. Aperol spritzes flowed as guests showed off their summer cocktail best at East Hampton’s hottest new spot. Keri Russell, who helped host, was joined by newlyweds Brendan Fallis and Hannah Bronfman, as well as director, Darren Aronofsky.
Lobster rolls, oysters, and more kept guests going before the four course meal prepared by the Eleven Madison Park pop-up team. The beautifully decorated dining room hosted a night full of conversation and good eats.
– Events Saks Fifth Avenue & Vogue Kick Off the Summer – July 6 2017
Keri and Matthew Rhys looked so in love while hitting the red carpet at the 10th Annual Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic in New York City on Saturday. Russell looked ready for summer in a striped, origami-like skirt, cute sandals and a wide-brimmed hat.
– Events Veuve Cliquot Polo Classic – June 3 2017
Actress Keri Russell and actor Matthew Rhys attend FX’s ‘The Americans’ For Your Consideration event at Saban Media Center on June 1, 2017 in North Hollywood, California.
– Events The Americans TV show FYC event – June 1 2017
Noah Emmerich, FX President and General Manager John Landgraf, FX President of Original Programming Nick Grad, Fox 21 Television Studios President Burt Salke, Keri Russell, FX President of Original Programming Eric Schrier, and Matthew Rhys at a reception following the Keri Russell star ceremony at the Hollywood Walk of Fame by the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce on May 30 2017 in Hollywood.
– Events Reception following the Keri’s star ceremony – May 30 2017