Keri and Matthew attended the New York City Ballet’s 2017 Fall Fashion Gala at David H. Koch Theater at Lincoln Center on September 28 in New York City. keri looks really beautiful wearing Johanna Ortiz.
This year’s gala Chairmen were Claire and Christopher Mann, Karen and Tommy Murphy, Betsy and Rob Pitts, and Sarah Jessica Parker. The onstage program featured four World Premiere ballets, including:
– World Premiere ballet by Principal Dancer Lauren Lovette in partnership with Fernando Garcia and Laura Kim of MONSE and Oscar de la Renta
– World Premiere ballet by Resident Choreographer Justin Peck with costumes by Tsumori Chisato
– World Premiere ballet by recent School of American Ballet alumna and former New York Choreographic Institute participant Gianna Reisen in collaboration with Virgil Abloh of Off-White
– World Premiere ballet by Soloist Troy Schumacher paired with Jonathan Saunders
– Events New York City Ballet’s 2017 Fall Fashion Gala – September 28 2017